Motorola has officially unveiled its new One Series smartphone called Motorola One Hyper. It runs on Android 10 out of the box and houses a 4000mAh battery with 45W fast charging support. It is claimed to offer 12 hours of battery life with just 10 minutes of charge.
The smartphone comes with P2i water repellent nano coating. It has Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots and houses a rear mounted fingerprint sensor.
The Motorola One Hyper features in 6.5-inch LCD display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio. There isn’t a notch present, meaning that its 32MP selfie camera is placed inside popup module. It comes with Night vision mode and Quad-pixel technology for 4x light sensitivity.
At the back side is 64MP primary rear camera with Quad-Pixel technology and Night vision. It has support for laser AF for instant focus, even in dark mode. There is a secondary 8MP rear camera with 118-degree wide angle lens. A third ToF sensor is also present. The mobile also includes Google CameraX API which incorporates Motorola’s camera AI technology in to 3rd part apps like Instagram.
The Motorola One Hyper specs include octa-core Snapdragon 675 SoC With 4GB RAM and 128GB of expandable storage space. Most of connectivity options include NFC is supported.
Motorola One Hyper Specifications
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 76.6 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 210 grams
- Body: Plastic
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Sensor (rear)
- Rating: P2i water repellent nano-coating
- Operating System: Android 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD Total Vision display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 90% Active Area-Touch panel, 395pp pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 675 mobile platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 0.8um pixels, quad-pixel (8MP at f/2.0 Aperture, 1.6um pixels)
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 64MP quad-pixel (16MP at F/1.9 Aperture, 1.6um pixels) with F/1.9 Aperture, 0.8ump pixels, PDAF, EIS
- 8MP with 118-degree ultra-wide angle lens, Laser AF, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- ToF sensor
- Audio: Bottom ported loud speaker with smart PA, 2 microphones, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh with 45W Hyper Charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C, NFC
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Sar sensor, e-Compass
The Motorola One Hyper price is $399.99 (Rs. 28,600 approx.) and comes in Fresh Orchid, Dark Amber and Deepsea Blue colors. It is already available at Motorola.com and select European markets. The smartphone will also make its way in Middle East.