Motorola has just announced its new smartphone called One Macro. It is a budget phone equipped with triple rear shooters.
At the back side is a dedicated 2MP macro shooter which can can focus from as close as 2cm. It is paired with another 2MP depth sensor and 13MP main camera. For selfies, it has 8MP front camera.
The Motorola One Macro specs include 6.2-inch HD+ display with octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 chipset inside. It has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and comes with MicroSD card support
You get a 4000mAh battery and supports 10W USB Type-C charging. It is said to offer about 2 days of casual usage.
Motorola One Macro Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.6 x 75.41 x 8.99 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- Ratings: IPX2 Water repellent
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Display: 6.2-inch Max Vision display with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 270ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 processor with Mali-G72 900MHz GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 512GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12micron pixels, Screen Flash
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 8X digital zoom, Auto HDR, EVS, Slow Motion, 1080p video recording
- 13MP Main with F/2.0 Aperture, 1.12micron pixels, Laser Auto Focus
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.75micron pixels
- 2MP dedicated macro lens with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.75micron pixels, PDAF
- Battery: 4000mAh (non-removable) with 10W rapid charging (included in box)
- Audio: 1 loud speaker with Smart PA, Dual Microphones
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, bluetooth V4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
The Motorola One Macro price is Rs. 9,999 and will be available from October 12th at Flipkart. It comes in Space Blue color. The smartphone will launch in US, Eureop and Latin America as well. Global launch date is set for October 24th.