Motorola has officially introduced its latest Moto Tab G70 in Brazil. It comes with a large 11-inch display that offers 2K resolution.
The Motorola Tab G70 specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space. It comes pre-installed with Android 11 OS.
The tablet boasts quad-speaker system with Dolby Atmos. It has an 8MP front facing camera while the back side houses a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash.
It has a 7700mAh battery and supports 20W fast charging. The Moto Tab G70 comes with a fingerprint sensor for biometrics. Its selfie shooter supports face unlocking.
Motorola Tab G70 Specifications
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 500 grams
- Operating System: Android 11
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 11-inch IPS screen with 2000 x 1200 pixels resolution, 400nits brightness, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor with ARM Mali-G76 MP4 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in (54GB user available), expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with 78-degree FOV, F/2.0 Aperture, 1080p at 30fps, face recognition
- Rear camera: 13MP with 80-degree FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 6X digital zoom, LED flash
- Battery: 7700mAh with 20W TurboPower fast charging
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Sensors: Acceleromter, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, TOF, SAR, Hall
The Motorola Tab G70 comes in Green Color and is priced at BRL 2399 ($434 approx.). It is already up for sale in Brazil.