Motorola expands its Moto G lineup in United States with the launch of Moto G Stylus 5G smartphone. It slightly different from Moto G Stylus 4G and brings in several changes.
The Moto G Stylus 5G retains a 6.8-inch MaxVision display offering FHD+ resolution. It has slim bezels and boasts 89% screen-to-body ratio.
Motorola has included octa-core Snapdragon 480 5G SoC inside. It is paired with 6GB RAM and 256GB built-in storage space, which is further expandable up to 1TB using dedicated MicroSD card slot.
The Moto G Stylus 5G specs include 5000mAh battery capacity with 10W charging. It is said to offer up to 2 days of battery life on typical use. The smartphone is powered by Android 11 with My UX out of the box.
In terms of cameras, it has 16MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture. At the back side are quad-cameras. These include 48MP main, 5MP macro vision, 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP depth shooters.
Moto G Stylus 5G – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 169.54 x 77.48 x 9.35 mm
- Weight: 217.5 grams
- Body: Plastic
- Water Resistant: Water Repellent design
- Colors: Cosmic Emerald
- SIM: Single Nano SIM slot + MicroSD card slot
- Operating System: Android 11 with My UX
- Stylus: Yes, built-in
- Biometrics: Fingerprint Reader (rear), face unlock
- Display: 6.8-inch Max Vision LTPS display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 386ppi pixel density, 89% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5 G Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 256GB built-in, Expandable up to 1TB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 1um pixel size, quad pixel technology
- Rear cameras: Quad rear cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video at 30fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, wide-angle 1080p at 30fps, macro 720p at 30fps
- 48MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size
- 5MP Macro Vision with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixels, 4cm Focus distance
- 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W rapid charging
- Audio: Loudspeaker (Smart PA), 2 microphones, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Connectivity: 5G / 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Sensors: Acceleromete,r Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light, Sensor Hub, SAR
The Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G price in US is $399 and will go on sale from June 14th. Interested people can buy it at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, B&H Photo and Motorola’s official site. The handset will also land at AT&T, Cricket, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, Xfinity Mobile and Spectrum Mobile.