Motorola’s Brazil wing has officially launched a new Moto G series 5G smartphone called Moto G62 5G.
It is a dual SIM 5G mobile phone powered by latest Android 12 OS. It has fingerprint sensor for biometrics. The device itself is 8.59mm thick and houses a 5000mAh battery inside. It has support for 20W fast charging as well.
The Motorola Moto G62 5G feature in a 6.5-inch IPS multi-touch display that offers FHD+ resolution. It has eight-core Snapdragon 480 Plus chipset with 4GB RAM and RAM boot tech. The cell phone houses 128GB storage space and is further expandable with MicroSD card.
The G62 comes with a 16MP front camera for selfies and video calling. At the back side are triple cameras with LED Flash. These include 50MP main, 8MP ultra-wide depth camera and 2MP macro lens.
MOTO G62 5G specs
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 74 x 8.59 mm
- Weight: 184 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Operating System: Android 12 with MyUX
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 480+ mobile platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- RAM: 4GB + RAM boost
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with 82° FOV lens, F/2.4 Aperture, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 1080p video
- 50MP main with 74° FOV, F/1.8 Aperture, 8X digital zoom, AF
- 8MP Ultra-wide hybrid depth sensor with 118° FOV lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP macro lens with 78° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh with 20W TurboPower fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/LTEPP/SUPL, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Compass
The Motorola Moto G62 5G comes in Graphite and Green colors. Exact pricing and availability details were not revealed.