Motorola has launched its latest Moto E Series smartphone called Motoro E7 Plus. It has dual Hybrid SIM slots and runs on Android 10 OS.
The new Moto E7 Plus features in 6.5-inch MaxVision display with HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. Powering inside is octa-core Snapdragon 460 SoC with 4GB RAM. It has 64GB on-board storage space of which about 49GB is user available.
This mobile houses 48MP (main) and 2MP (depth) dual cameras at the back with LED Flash. At front side is an 8MP selfie camera with 81-degree lens. Other specs include 5000mAh battery capacity with 10W charging support.
Moto E7 Plus Specifications
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano slots
- Operating System: Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.5-inch Max Vision display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 460 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in (49GB user available), expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.2 Aperture, 81-degree lens
- Rear cameras: Dual Rear cameras with LED flash
- 48MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, 79-degree lens
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, 83-degree lens
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONSASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
The Motorola Moto E7 Plus price is BRL 1349 ($255 approx.) and comes in Navy Blue and Amber Bronze colors. It is already available in Brazil.