Verizon has started seeding its new security patches and bug fix update for its Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones. The update carries build number NMF260.
NMF260 build Fix list –
- Customers couldn’t retrieve their Visual Voicemail messages and were getting an error 9999 in some areas.
- Voicemail icon notification was not displaying when a new voicemail message was received.
- Device stopped playing voicemail messages over Bluetooth after the screen timed out.
- Device occasionally went to blue screen during an inbound call.
- Email font was too small.
- Text was garbled on the call screen/dialer and the text was corrupted on the Recent Calls and contact list screens.
The Pixel and Pixel XL users can connect to Wi-Fi or have a strong Verizon Wireless Network connection to download the update.