VIVO has unveiled its new Y51 smartphone in Pakistan. It is equipped with octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM.
The new VIVO Y51 specs include 6.38-inch display with FHD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and boasts 90% screen-to-body ratio. It has 4500mAh (typ) battery with 18W fast charging support.
The smartphone houses 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-rear cameras with LED Flash. It has 16MP front facing camera placed inside notch. There is an in-display fingerprint sensor for fast unlocking.
VIVO Y51 specifications
- Dimensions: 159.25 x 75.19 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 186.7 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Biometrics: In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.38-inch Ace AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 90% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP main with F?1.8 Aperture
- 8MP with wide-angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro sensor with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4500mAh (typ) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Proximity, e-Compass, Gyroscope
The New VIVO Y51 price is PRK 36,999 ($220/€190) and comes in Mystic Black, Jassy Blue and Dreamy white colors. It is up for pre-order in Pakistan and will start selling from September 19th.