HMD Global has launched Nokia 2 V Tella smartphone exclusively at Verizon. It comes with Android 10 pre-installed and a single Nano slot with 4G VoLTE support.
The Nokia 2 V Tella specs include 5.45-inch HD+ 18:9 display, quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 SoC and 2GB LPDDR3 RAM. It has 16GB internal memory which is expandable.
The smartphone comes with dedicated Google Assistant button. It has 5MP fixed focus selfie camera with Flash. At the back side are dual shooters of 8MP and 2MP.
The Nokia 2V Tella features in a 3000mAh battery with 10W (5V/2A) charging support It is said to offer up to 2 days of typical usage. It has dual microphones, USB Type-C and 3.5mm audio jack.
Nokia 2 V Tella Specifications
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 5.93 x 2.82 x 0.36 inch
- Weight: 6.35 ounces
- Operating System: Android 10
- SIM: Single Nano Slot
- Display: 5.45-inch multi-touch screen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor with PowerVER GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 16GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with flash, fixed focus
- Rear cameras: 8MP (main) + 2MP (depth) dual rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 3000mAh with 10W charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accelerometer (G-Sensor)