HMD Global has just announced Nokia 6.2 in India. It is an Android One smartphone running on Android Pie and is upgradable to Android 10 in future.
Its 6.39-inch multi-touch PureDisplay comes with WaterDrop notch with FHD+ resolutio and dedicated PixelWorks visual processor for upscaling videos to HDR quality in real time.
The Nokia 6.2 specs include octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor. HMD Global has launched 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant in India. It has triple cameras consisting of 16MP, 8MP and 5MP shooters.
The handset is 8.25mm thick and houses a 3500mAh battery. The handset is made from Polymer Composite and features Corning Gorilla Glass 3 at the back.
Nokia 6.2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.88 x 75.11 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, upgradable to Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Others: Google Assistant button, Notification LED
- Display: 6.39-inch HDR10 PureDisplay with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspec ratio, 96% NTS Color gamut, 500nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM with Storage: 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage. IncludeMicroSD card slot for further storage expansion up to 512GB
- Front camera: 8MP with ZEISS Optics, F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/1.8) + 8MP (118-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2) + 5MP (Depth) triple cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Nokia 6.2 price in India is Rs. 19,999 and comes in ceramic Black color. The smartphone is already available at Amazon.in.