HMD Global has announced Nokia 7.2 smartphone at IFA 2019. It was introduced alongside Nokia 6.2.
The Nokia 7.2 features in 6.3-inch FHD+ PureDisplay with Waterdrop notch. It has Dedicated Pixel visual processor with offers up to billion shades of colors, higher contrast and expanded dynamic range.
It comes wiht octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB storage options. There is MicroSD card slot for further expansion as well. It has 3500 mAh battery capacity and houses dedicated dual sim slots.
The Nokia 7.2 specs include Triple rear shooters consisting of 48MP, 8MP and 5MP cameras. Its primary 48MP snappercomes with ZEISSS optics, Quad Pixel technology and several ZEISS bokeh styles. The selfie camera is upgraded to 20MP which is also a quad-pixel shooter.
Nokia 7.2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 159.88 x 75.11 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, upgradable to Android 10
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor
- Others: Google Assistant button, Notification LED
- Display: 6.39-inch HDR10 PureDisplay with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspec ratio, 96% NTS Color gamut, 500nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 660 mobile platformw ith Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- MicroSD card slot for further storage expansion up to 512GB
- Front camera: 20MP Quad-Pixel shooter with ZEISS Optics, F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 48MP (Quad Pixel, F/1.79, ZEISS Optis) + 8MP (118-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2) + 5MP (Depth) triple cameras with LED flash
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Nokia 7.2 price is €299 (Rs.23,730 approx.) and comes in Cyan Green, Ice and Charcoal colors. It will go on sale in September 2019.