HMD Global has officially introduced a new smartphone called Nokia C5 Endi. It is an Android 10 mobile with single Nano slot and a rear facing fingerprint sensor.
At the front, you get a 6.517-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution. and sports a fairly noticeable bottom bezel.
The Nokia C5 Endi specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM. The storage is further expandable using MicroSD card.
At the front notch is an 8MP fixed focus sensor. At the back side is a combination of 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 5MP (ultra-wide) cameras and LED Flash.
The cell phone houses 4000mAh battery and supports 10W charging. It also includes a dedicated Google Assistant button and dual microphones for voice clarity.
Nokia C5 Endi Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.76 x 3.02 x 0.35 inch
- Weight: 7.05 ounces
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- SIM: Single Nano slot
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display: 6.517-inch multi-touch screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz x 4 + 1.5GHz x 4) MediaTek Helip P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP, fixed focus
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main
- 2MP depth
- 5MP ultra-wide angle
- Battery: 4000mAh (non removable) with 10W (5V/2A) charging
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS, USB Type-C, FM Radio
- Audio: Dual Microphone, Audio Jack
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accerometer (G-Sensors), e-Compass
The Nokia C5 Endi Price is $169.99 and comes in Midnight Blue colors. It will go on sale in USA at Cricket Wireless starting June 5th, 2020.