HMD Global has just announced its new Nokia smartphone called Nokia X71. It runs on Android Pie OS and packs in rear facing fingerprint sensor.
With thickness of just 7.98mm, the phone houses an impressive 3500mAh battery capacity (with 18W fast charging support). Not to mention its Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots which supports Dual 4G VoLTE.
Coming to the display, Nokia X71 features in 6.3-inch PureView display with FullHD+ resolution at 19.3:9 aspect ratio. The screen boasts an impressive 93% screen-to-body ratio and supports multi-touch.
At its core is Snapdragon 660 SoC with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is again expandable with MicroSD card. Its 16MP selfie camera with ZEISS optics is placed inside punch hole at top left corner.
The Nokia X71 specs also include triple camera setup at the back with dual LED flash. Its primary shooter is of 48MP with ZEISS optics which offers 12MP output by default using 4-in-1 pixel binning. Not to mention its other features like AI Scene recognition. There is a secondary 8MP rear shooter with 120-degree ultra-wide-angle lens, while its third 5MP shooter captures depth information for portrait shots.
Nokia X71 Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.19 x 76.45 x 7.98 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Display: 6.3-inch PureView screen with 2316 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 1400:1 contrast ratio, 96% NTSC color gamut, 500nits brightness, multi-touch, Punch hole for selfie
- Chipset: octa-core (2.2GHz Kryo 260 x 4 + 1.8GHz Kryo 260 x 4) Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP ZEISS Optics with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 48MP (ZEISS Optics, F/1.8, 0.8µm pixels, 6P lens) + 8MP (120-degree Ultra-wide lens, 6P lens) + 5MP (Depth of field, F/2.4) along with Dual LED flash
- Battery: 3500 mAh with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C (USB 2.0), GPS/GLONSS
- Audio: Nokia OZO Audio, 3.5mm headphone jack, Single Loud speaker
- Sensors: Ambient Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, e-Compass, Gyroscope
The Nokia X71 price is NT$ 11,990 (US$ 389 / Rs. 26,880 approx.) and comes in Black color. It will go on sale in Taiwan from April 10th. According to the rumors, the Nokia X71 could launch as Nokia 8.1 Plus in global markets.