The Nubia NX627J recently got certified by TENAA. Now, ZTE’s Nubia brand announced it as Nubia Z20. It has bilateral fingerprint sensor for secured unlocking.
It comes with dual screen setup, one at the front and other at the back side. The Nubia Z20 features in 6.42-inch primary display with FHD+ resolution and comes without a notch for high screen-to-body ratio. At the back side is a secondary 5.1-inch Flexible AMOLED screen with HD+ resolution, DC dimming and new AOD 2.0.
The Nubia Z20 is 9mm thick and sports a pressure-sensitive frame with long and short grip shortcut functions. You can also configure left / right virtual game buttons inside secondary screen.
The phone packs in Dual SIM slots with Dual 4G VoLTE support. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Nubia UI 7.0. It has octa-core Snapdragon 855+ chipset and comes in options of 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 128GB/512GB ROM.
The Nubia Z20 specs include triple camera setup along with dual LED flash. It has 48MP primary main camera with AI Scene recognition and OIS. There is a secondary 16MP shooter with 122.2-degree ultra-wide angle lens. Third shooter is of 8MP and houses telephoto lens. It offers 3x lossless zoom and 30x digital zoom.
Nubia Z20 Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.63 x 75.26 x 9 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with Nubia UI 7.0
- Biometrics: Bilateral Fingerprint sensor
- Display One: 6.42-inch Flexible AMOLED screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 430nits Brightness (600nits HBM mode), 100000:1 contrast ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut, 401ppi pixel density, multi-touch support, 80-degree viewing angles
- Display Two: 5.1-inch Flexible AMOLED screen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 330nits Brightness, 100000:1 contrst ratio, 100% NTSC color gamut, 330ppi pixel density, 80-degree viewing angles
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.96GHz Kryo 485 x 1 + 2.42GHz Kryo 485 x 3 + 1.8GHz Kryo 385 x 4) Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU (675MHz)
- RAM and Storage:
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB Storage (non expandable)
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 512GB Storage options (non expandable)
- Front / Rear camera: Both are same as there are dual screens
- 48MP with dual-LED flash, 1/2.25-inch Sony IMX586 sensor, F/1.7 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, OIS
- 16MP with 122.2-degree Ultra-Wide-Angle lens, 2.5cm Macro
- 8MP Telephoto with 3X loss-less zoom and 30X digital zoom
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) / 3900 mAH (minimum) battery with 27W fast PD Charging, Quick Charge 4.0
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.1, Dual GPS (L1+L5), USB Type-C
- Sensors: Pressure sensitive light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Color / Temperature sensor, Compass
Nubia Z20 Price
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 3499 Yuan (US$ 495 / Rs. 35,180 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 3699 Yuan (US$ 525 / Rs. 37,200 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 4199 Yuan (US$ 595 / Rs. 42,200 approx.)
The Nubia Z20 comes in Red, Blue and Black colors. It will go on sale in China from August 16th.