VIVO has officially launched a new Y Series smartphone in China called VIVO Y32.
The device is 8mm thick and weighs 182 grams. It comes with a 5000mAh battery inside and supports 18W fast charging.
For biometrics, it has side mounted fingerprint sensor. The handset includes Dual Nano Slots and support Dual 4G VoLTE. It runs on Android 11 based Origin OS 1.0.
The VIVO Y32 specs include 6.51-inch LCD display with 89% screen to body ratio. It offers HD+ resolution and 60Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood is an octa-core Snapdragon 680 SoC, paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage space. It has MicroSD card slot that support up to 1TB expansion.
The Y32 feature in 8MP selfie camera placed inside dew-drop notch. At the back side are dual cameras consisting of 13MP and 2MP shooters.
VIVO Y32 specifications
- Model: V2158A
- Dimensions: 164.26 x 76.08 x 8.0 m
- Weight: 182 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Origin OS 1.0
- Display: 6.51-inch LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2.4GHz x 4 + 1.9GHz x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in
- Front camera: 8MP with F/1.8 Aperture, 2x digital zoom
- Rear cameras: Dual Cameras with LED Flash
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture, 10x digital zoom, 1080p video
- 2MP depth with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (typical) / 4910mAh (minimum) with 18W flash charging.
- 18.6 hours 4G VoLTE talk time
- 143 hours of music playback
- 13 hours of gaming
- 13 hours of Videos
- 27 days standby time
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Gravity, Light, Proximity, E-Compass
The VIVO Y32 is priced at 1399 Yuan ($220 / Rs. 16,750 approx.) and comes in Harumi Blue and Foggy Night colors. It is expected to go on sale in China soon however, exact availability dates were not revealed. [source]