Oneplus has officially announced latest OnePlus 10 smartphone. It comes in Black and Green color options.
The OnePlus 10 Pro feature metal middle frame and brings Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection on display. It has 6.7-inch 2nd Generation LTPO Flexible AMOLED curved screen that offer 3216 x 1440 pixels QHD+resolution. It offers 1hz to 120Hz variable refresh rate and 1300nits of peak brightness.
The smartphone packs in Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. It comes in options of 8GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage and 12GB RAM with 256GB storage space.
The cell phone comes with HyperBoos feature which enhances hardware performance to deliver better gaming experience. It has tools for overclocking the CPU. Company’s built-in cooling system has been improved.
The OnePlus 10 Pro specs include a 32MP selfie camera with Sony IMX615 sensor. At the back is a combination of triple cameras and dual-LED Flash. It has 48MP (main IMX789, OIS) + 50MP (150-degree Ultra-wide, JN1,) + 8MP (telephoto, 77mm equivalent, 3.3x zoom) cameras in rear module.
OnePlus has partnered with Hasselblad to bring Natural Color Optimization 2.0 for real live colors. The smartphone supports Pro mode 2.0 RAW shooting.
The OnePlus 10 Pro China model is powered by Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1. Its global variant will run on Android 12 based Oxygen OS. It offers dual SIM connectivity and supports 5G and Dual 4G VoLTE.
The cell phone houses a 5000mAh battery and supports 80W wired fast charging and 50W wireless charging.
OnePlus 10 Pro specifications
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.9 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 200.5 grams
- Materials: metal middle frame, Grass back material
- Operating System: Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Display: 6.7-inch 3D Flexible Curved AMOLED LTPO 2.0 screen with 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 525ppi pixel density, 1Hz – 120Hz refresh rate, 500nits/800nits/1300nits brightness, 5000000:1 contrast ratio, 92.7% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 mobile platform with Adreno 730 next-gen GPU
- RAM: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 32MP Sony IMX615 camera sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, up to 1080p at 30fps, Face unlock
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with dual-LED Flash, 4K video at 30/60/120fps, 8K at 24fps, 1080p at 30/60fps, super slow motion 1080p at 240fps / 720p at 480fps, time-lapse up to 4k at 30fps
- 48MP main wide-angle with 1/1.43″ Sony IMX789 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, 7P lens, F/1.8 Aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length
- 50MP 150-degree, ultra-wide with 1/2.76″ JN1 sensor, 0.64um pixel size, 6P lens, F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP Telephoto with F/2.4 Aperture, OIS, 5P lens, 77mm equivalent (3.3x)
- Battery: Dual-cell 5000mAh (non removable) with 80W Super Flash Charge, 50W wireless charging, reverse charging
- Connectivity: 5G (n1/n3/n5/n8/n40/n41/n78/n79) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetotoh V5.2, NFC (supports EMVCo certified / Android pay), USB Type-C 3.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, dual microphones noise cancelling mics, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: G-sensor, Gyro, E-compass, Proximity, RGB, Qualcomm Sensor core, SAR
The OnePlus 10 Pro will go on pre-order in China in couple of days and will start selling from January 13th. There is no word on Global launch date of OnePlus 10 Pro.
Price of OnePlus 10 Pro
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model: 4699 Yuan ($737 / Rs. 54,440 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 4999 Yuan ($785 / Rs. 57,900 approx.)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 5299 Yuan ($831 / Rs. 61,390 approx.)