Update 09/08/2022: OnePlus has officially unveiled Ace Pro smartphone in China. It is basically Chinese version of OnePlus 10T.
It is offered in 12GB/256GB, 16GB/256GB and 16GB/512GB options. They are priced at 3499 Yuan ($518), 3799 Yuan ($562) and 4299 Yuan ($636) respectively.
The OnePlus Ace Pro will go on sale in China from August 15th.
Original Article follows…
OnePlus has officially launched its latest OnePlus 10T 5G smartphone in India. It comes in Moonstone Black and Jade Green colors.
The OnePlus 10T feature a 6.7-inch 10-bit Fluid AMOLED display with HDR10+ support. It offers FHD+ resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate and DCI-P3 colors.
Powering inside is an octa-core Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile platform. It has options of 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and 12GB/16GB RAM with 256GB internal memory.
OnePlus has included its most advanced cooling system till date. It has cryo-velocity vapor chamber (largest in OnePlus) with 8 dissipation channels and re-designed micron-level 3D capillary dissipation structure. It boasts 37,000 mm² total cooling area and boasts 2X dissipation ability than traditional vapor chambers in smartphones.
The OnePlus 10T 5G is powered by OxygenOS 12.1 which is based on Android 12. OnePlus has promised three major OS updates and four years of security updates. Sadly, the 10T comes without alert slider.
The smartphone offers Dual SIM connectivity with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE. It has 15 separate antennas across phone’s body for better connectivity. An in-display fingerprint sensor is present for biometrics.
Other specs of OnePlus 10T 5G include 4800mAh (2400mAh x 2) battery that supports 150W SuperVOOC fast charging (charger included in box). It can charge from 0 to 100% in just 19 minutes.
In terms of optics, 50MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) cameras are placed at the back along with LED Flash. At the front side is a 16MP selfie camera. There is support for Wi-Fi 6E and NFC as well.
OnePlus 10T 5G – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.0 x 75.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 203.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 12 based OxygenOS 12.1
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED screen with 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz (hardware) / 720Hz (software) touch response, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 10-bit colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10+, 394ppi pixel density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 mobile platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- RAM and Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 24mm focal length, EIS, Fixed Focus, 1080p/720p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash
- 50MP main with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, 1.0um Aperture, 23.6mm focal length, 6P lens, PDAF (Multi-Auto-Focus, PDAF + LAF + CAF), 4K at 60/30fps, Slow motion 1080p at 240fps / 720p at 480fps, Time-Lapse 1080p/4K at 30fps
- 8MP with 119.9-degree ultra-wide angle lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.12um pixel size, fixed focus
- 2MP macro with 2-4cm focus distance
- Battery: 4800mAh (2S1P 2400mAh, non removable) with 150W SuperVOOC fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA (bands bn1/n3/n5/n8/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, dual band GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Audio: USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- Sensors: Accelerometer, e-Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity, Sensor core, Flicker-detection, color temperature (rear)
The OnePlus 10T is up for pre-order at Amazon.in, OnePlus.in, Store App, OnePlus Experience Stores, Reliance Digital Stores, Croma stores and select partner stores starting today. Note that top-end 16GB variant will be available at a later date.
OnePlus 10T price in India
- 8GB/128GB model: Rs. 49,999
- 12GB/256GB model: Rs. 54,999
- 16GB/256GB model: Rs. 55,999