OnePlus has officially unveiled its new OnePlus 9 Pro 5G smartphone. It is 8.7mm thick and houses 4500mAh battery capacity with 65W Warp fast charging support and 50W wireless charging.
The OnePlus 9 Pro feature a 6.7-inch Fluid AMOLED LTPO display with QHD+ resolution at 20.1:9 aspect ratio. It offers 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, delivers 10bit Color Depth and houses Corning Gorilla Glass protection on top.
Powering inside is Qualcomm’s latest octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC with X60 5G chipset bundled. It has 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM options and 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage space.
The OnePlus 9 Pro specs include 16MP front camera coupled with quad-cameras at the back with LED Flash. These include 48MP (main) + 50MP (ultra-wide) + 8MP (telephoto) + 2MP (monochrome) lens.
To keep mobile cool, It has new Cool Play cooling solution, which includes larger vpor chamber, thicker graphite sheets and more copper foil for better heat dissipation. The smartphone’s body itself is IP68 rated for dust and water resistance.
OnePlus 9 Pro Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 197 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based Oxygen OS
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Display: 6.7-inch 120Hz Fluid AMOLED Display with LTPO, 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution, 20.1:9 aspect ratio, 525ppi pixel density, sRGB / Display P3 colors, 10-bit color depth, Up to 1300nits peak brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 mobile platform with Adreno 660 GPU and Snapdragon X60 5G modem
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128GB/256GB built-in UFS 3.1 2-LANE
- Front camera: 16MP with Sony IMX471 sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.0um pixel size, EIS, Fixed Focus, Face Unlock
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with LED Flash, 8K video at 30fps, 4K at 30/60fps, up to 1080p super slow motion, time-lapse 1080p/4k at 30fps
- 48MP main with 1/1.43-inch Sony IMX689 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, 7P Lens, OIS, EIS, F/1.8 Aperture, 23mm equivalent focal length
- 50MP Ultra-wide Free form lens, 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensors, 7P lens, F/2.2 Aperture, 7P Lens, 14mm equivalent focal length
- 8MP Telephoto lens with F/2.4 Aperture, OIS, 1.0um pixel size
- 2MP monochrome lens, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens
- Battery: 4500mAh (2S1P 2250mAh non removable) with 65T Warp Charge fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Dual Band (2.4/5Gz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C 3.1 gen1, GPS(L1+L5)/GLONASS/Galileo(E1+E5a)/Beidou/A-GPS, NFC
- Audio: USB Type-C Audio, Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Noise cancellation
- Sensors: Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity, Sensor Core, Flicker Detection
The OnePlus 9 Pro colour options include Morning Mist, Forest Green and Stellar Black shades. It will go on sale online at Amazon.in and OnePlus.in from March 31st during its early access sale. Pre-orders have already commenced.
OnePlus 9 Pro Price
- OnePlus 9 Pro 8GB/128GB model: Rs. 64,999
- OnePlus 9 Pro 12GB/256GB model: Rs. 69,999
- Warp Charge 50 Wireless charge: Rs. 5990