OnePlus has officially unveiled its latest OnePlus ACE Racing Edition (also known as ACE Speed Edition) smartphone in china.
It comes with MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX SoC and houses Diamond 8-layer cooling system. The cell phone has ultra-large VC liquid cooling area, diamond thermal conductivity materials, multi-layer ultra-high density graphite for heat dissipation.
The OnePlus ACE Racing Edition is 8.7mm thick and includes a 5000mAh battery. It has support for 67W fast super flash charging which can charge mobile from 0 to 80% in just 29 minutes. It has x-Axis linear motor bundled inside.
The ACE Racing Edition 6.59-inch LCD display that offers FHD+ resolution. It has 120Hz variable refresh rate (30/48/50/60/90/120Hz), 100% DCI-P3 colors and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
Depending on model, the smartphone has 8GB RAM with 128GB/256GB storage options and top end version has 12GB RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. The Chinese model of OnePlus ACE Racing Edition boots with Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1 out of the box.
In terms of optics, it has a 16MP selfie camera while at the back side includes 64MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide) + 2MP (macro) lenses. A fingerprint sensor is placed at side for biometrics.
OnePlus Ace Racing Edition – Full Phone Specifications
- Colors: Athletic Gray, Lightspeed Blue
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 75.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 205 grams
- Operating System: Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side), Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Display: 6.59-inch LTPS LCD screen with 2412 x 1080 pixels resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 8-bit colors, 401ppi pixel density, 97% NTSC / 100% DCI-P3 colors in Vivid mode, 70% NTSC / 99% sRGB in Soft mode, 480nits (typ) / 600nits (peak) brightness, multi-touch support, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100-MAX processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- RAM with Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front Camera: 16MP with 79° FOV, F/2.05 Aperture, 5P lens, fixed focus, 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 4K at 30fps, 1080p at 60/30fps, EIS 1080p at 60fps, Slow motion 1080p at 120fps / 720p at 240fps
- 64MP main with 81° FOV, F/1.7 Aperture, 6P Lens, Auto focus
- 8MP wide-angle with 112° FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, fixed focus
- 2MP macro with 89° FOV, 4cm, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, fixed focus
- Battery: 5000mAh (typ) / 4890mAh (min) with 67W fast charging. Supports SuperVOOC 2.0, SuperVOOC, VOOC 3.0, PD3.0 (9V/2A), QC2.0, (9V/2A)
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, geomagnetic sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, support pedometer function
The 8GB/128GB mode of ACE Racing Edition is priced at 1999 Yuan ($297 / Rs. 23,030 approx.) while the 8GB/256GB variant costs Rs. 25,340 approx.). The 12GB/256GB version price is slated at 2499 Yuan ($371 / Rs. 28,800 approx.). The cell phone is already up for order in China.