OnePlus enters in Smart band segment with the launch of OnePlus Band. It has dual-color band design and comes with 5ATM and IP68 water resistant rating.
The OnePlus Band features in 1.1-inch AMOLED display with touch controls and delivers brighter colors. It also offers several watch faces out of the box and even allows you to create unique ones from your photo album.
The OnePlus Band offers SpO2 monitoring by measuring how much oxygen is delivered to your body and how well your body is absorbing it. The smart band also allows on-demand daytime spot checks and continuous sleep monitoring of blood oxygen saturation.
Additionally, it has also track light and deep sleep and gives out sleep scores. Its tracking frequency is adjustable with OnePlus Health app. The smartband also measures continuous, real-time heart rate monitoring for exercise, rest and sleep. Its vibration alarm triggers to high pulse readings.
The OnePlus Band comes with 13 dedicated exercise modes and can analyze your performance with real-time stats using fitness-specific metrics. Its built-in 100mAh battery is claimed to deliver 14 days of power.
The smartband uses Bluetooth V5.0 for connectivity with smartphones. Once connected, it offers quick access to key features like music, camera shutter control call and message notifications.
OnePlus Band Specifications and Features
- Model: W101N
- Colors: Black, Navy, Tangerine Gray
- 40.4mm x 17.6mm x 11.45mm (Main Tracker)
- 40.4mm x 17.6mm x 11.95mm (Including heart rate sensor)
- 257mm x 21.0mm x 0.7mm (Band Strap only)
- Weight: 10.3g (Main Tracker) / 22.6g (Main Tracker with Band Strap) / 12.3g (Band Strap only)
- Display: 1.1-inch (2.97 cm) AMOLED touch display with 126 x 294 pixels resolution, Adjustable brightness
- Sensors and vibration motor: Blood Oxygen Sensor, 3-axis accelerometer, gyroscope, Optical heart rate sensor, Motor
- Exercise Modes: 13 modes – Outdoor Run, Indoor Run, Fat Burn Run, Outdoor Walk, Outdoor Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Elliptical Trainer, Rowing Machine, Cricket, Badminton, Pool Swimming, Yoga, Free Training.
- Sweat and water-resistant: 5ATM and IP68
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth V5.0
- Battery: 100mAh (offers up to 14 days of usage)
- Charging interface: Wired OnePlus Band charging dongle, USB Type-A
- Other features: Message notifications, Incoming call notification, Incoming call rejection, Music playback controls, Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm (vibration), Camera-shutter controls, Find My Phone, Zen Mode synchronization (with select OnePlus phone models), Weather forecast, OTA upgrades, Charge progress display.
- System language: English, Hindi, Chinese
- Supported systems: Android 6.0 and above. Will soon support iOS devices with OnePlus Health app
The OnePlus Band price is Rs. 2499 and comes in Black color (with match strap). Straps in Tangerine Gray and Navy colors (dual shades) will be available for Rs. 399.. It will go on early access sale for Red Cable Club members from January 12th (9:00AM IST). You can also get it at Amazon.in, Flipkart, OnePlus.in and OnePlus stores from January 13th.