OnePlus has officially introduced its latest earbuds called OnePlus Buds Pro. It uses Bluetooth V5.2 for seamless connectivity with smartphones and offers 94ms low latency mode to attract gamers.
The OnePlus Buds Pro are company’s first earbuds to feature smart adaptive noise cancellation. With its triple microphones, it monitors external noise to produce counter noise-cancelling frequency. It can black out noise from 15db to 40db.
For enhanced audio and bass, OnePlus Buds Pro has 11mm dynamic driver unit and has OnePlus Audio ID for personalized sound. The earbuds have In-ear design and comes with IP55 water / sweat resistant rating.
Each earbuds feature 40mAh battery while its charging case has 520mAh capacity. There is support for Warp Charge fast charging as well. With ANC off, one can get combined playback of up to 38 hours.
OnePlus Buds Pro specifications and features
- Colors: Matte Black, Glossy White
- Earbuds: 3.2 x 2.32 cm
- Charging Case: 6.01 x 4.9 x 2.49 cm
- Weight: 4.35 grams (earbuds) / 52 grams (Charging Case)
- Water / Sweat resistance: IP55 (earbuds) / IPX4 (charging case)
- Drivers: 11mm dynamic
- Driver sensitivity: 98 dB ± 3dB @ 1 KHz (Worldwide) / 102 dB ± 3dB @ 1 KHz (India)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20,000Hz
- Low latency: 94ms
- Noise Cancellation: Smart Adaptive Noise Cancellation mode (15dB up to 40dB), Transparency mode
- Microphones: Triple
- Accessibility: Touch controls for changing tracks, play/pause music, access voice assistant
- Bluetooth: BT V5.2 (SBC, AAC, LHDC), Range of up to 10 meters,
- Each earbuds: 40mAh
- Charging case: 520mAh
- Charging Interface: Wired, USB Type-C, Wireless, QI-Certified
- Playtime (fully charged): up to 5 hours (ANC on) / Up to 7 hours (ANC off), Phone call up to 3 hours
- Combined playback: up to 28 hours (ANC On) / up to 38 hours (ANC off)
- Warp Charge fast charging: 10 minutes charging gives 10 hours (charging case + earbuds combined)
The OnePlus Buds Pro price is set at $149.99 and comes in Matte Black and Glossy White colors. It will go on sale in US from September 1st. Exact dates of availability for Indian markets were not revealed.