It is a dual SIM mobile with rear facing fingerprint sensor. It has 8MP selfie camera placed inside punch hole and supports face unlock. Rear side houses triple shooters which include 13MP (main) + 2MP (depth) + 2MP (macro) shooters.
The OnePlus Nord N100 features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD Display with HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio and sports Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has octa-core Snapdragon 460 SoC with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage space.
There are stereo speakers for audio. Other specs of OnePlus Nord 100 include 5000mAh battery capacity with 18W fast charging support.
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 75.1 x 8.49 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear), face unlock
- Operating System: Android 10 based OxygenOS 10.5
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 269ppi pixel density, sRGB colors, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 460 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB (UFS 2.1) built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture,1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple-rear cameras with LED Flash, 1080p at 30fps, Time-Lapse 1080p at 30fps
- 13MP main with F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus
- 2MP macro lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP mono lens with F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh (non-removable) with 18W fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, NFC, GPS(/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, E-Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity, SAR
The OnePlus Nord N100 price is £179/€179 (US$ 211 / Rs. 15,670 approx.) and comes in Midnight Frost colors. It will roll out in UK and Europe in November and in North America later this year.