OnePlus has teamed up with Servify and has launched ‘OnePlus Care’ application for OnePlus 3 users.
It is a personal device assistance platform that allows OP3 users to self-diagnose their smartphones, In case of required repair, users can arrange free pick-up drop service from home or offices etc.
After sale service is an integral part of the company. The App will keep the ownership data safe, get proactive service alerts and allows user to choose the most convenient service mode.
Serviy is offering 12 month free ‘Accidental Damage Protection Plan’ for all users that buy OnePlus 3 devices. Users in India who buy from Amazon.in can register this plan within 30 days of purchase by downloading the ‘OnePlus Care’ application.
If you are wondering – How to register for OnePlus 3 Damage Protection plan on OnePlus Care Appp? Here’s a quick how to.
- Open Servify or OnePlus Care app
- Select ‘MY DEVICES’ from the menu
- Select OnePlus 3 mobile
- Ensure that phone’s SI No. or IMEI number is correctly entered. Click on Add bill / document
- The app will request you to sign in. Add your phone number and request 4 digit OTP code.
- Allow the app to accept the OTP code and press next.
- Add phone’s purchase proof (invoice) by taking a picture and uploading the image from gallery.
- Once the bill is added on the app, your device is registered.
The free pickup-drop service is available across Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, New Delhi and Mumbai. You can download OnePlus Care app here.
Sreevathsa Prabhakar, Founder of Servify said –
While devices are getting smarter, the post-sales experience also needs to get smarter. Our mission is to redefine the device ownership experience for Indian consumers. That is the genesis behind Servify, the personal device assistance platform. We are happy that OnePlus believes in our vision and wants to empower their customers through the OnePlus Care app.