Oppo has introduced a new smartphone in Russia called Oppo A1K (CPH1923). It has dedicated Dual SIM slots and runs on ColorOS 6.0 which is based on Android Pie OS.
The smartphone features in 6.1-inch multi-touch screen with HD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and boasts 87.43% screen-to-body ratio.
The Oppo A1K specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC with 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM (epxandable via dedicated MicroSD card slot). It houses 4000mAh battery.
In terms of optics, there is a 5MP selfie camera and 8MP single rear shooter along with LED Flash. Sadly, there is no fingerprint sensor at the back.
Oppo A1K Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 73.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 170 Grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Display: 6.1-inch multi-touch screen with Water Drop notch, 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 282ppi pixel density, 87.43% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762R) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 32GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP with 1/5-inch Sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size, F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear camera: 8MP with with LED Flash, 1/3.2-inch Sensor size, 1.4µm pixel size, F/2.2 Aperture, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, E-Compass
The Oppo A1K price is 9990 Rubles (US$ 155 / Rs. 10,900 approx.) and comes in Red and Black colors.