Oppo has officially unveiled its latest A Series smartphone in Indonesia called OPPO A31. It is basically a renamed version of Oppo A8 which was unveiled in China last year in December.
The Oppo A31 is a dual SIM smartphone equipped with 6.5-inch HD+ display and boasts 89% screen-to-body ratio. Inside is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 4GB RAM.
Other phone specs include 128GB ROM which is expandable and a decent 4230mAh battery capacity. At the front side, inside the notch is an 8MP selfie camera. The back side houses 12MP + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras. A fingerprint reader is also placed at the back.
Oppo A31 Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.5 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20;90 aspect ratio, multi-touch support, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: 12MP (Wide, F/1.8) + 2MP (depth, F/2.4, 1/5.0″ Sensor, 1.75um pixels) + 2MP (macro with 4cm Macro, F/2.4, 1.75um pixels) triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4230 mAh built-in
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack
The Oppo A31 price is 25,99,000 Indonesian Rupiah (US$ 190 / Rs. 13,550 approx.) and comes in Fantasy White and Mystery Black colors. It is already available in the country.