A new Oppo smartphone called A32 has been official in Chinese markets. It is basically a rebranded version of Oppo A53 which launched in India last month.
The Oppo A32 has model number PDVM00. It has dual Nano SIM slots with dual 4G VoLTE has houses a fingerprint sensor at back. The handset is 8.4mm thick, weighs about 186 grams and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. It has 18W fast charging support as well.
The Oppo A32 specs include 6.5-inch LCD display with HD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The screen boasts an 89.2% screen-to-body ratio.
Its internal hardware makes up of octa-core Snapdragon 460 SoC with 4GB and 8GB RAM options. It has 128GB storage space and allows further expansion up to 256GB using MicroSD card.
Unlike the A53 model, Oppo A32 features in 8MP front camera for selfies. At the back side are triple cameras consisting of 13MP (main) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (depth) shooters with LED Flash.
Oppo A32 Specifications
- Model: PDVM00
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD (A-Si) display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate, 70% (typ) sRGB color gamut, 68% (min) / 72% (Typ) NTSC color gamut, 269ppi pixel density, 400nits (min) / 480nits (Typ) brightness, 1200:1 (min) / 1500:1 (Typ) contrast ratio, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 89.2% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 460 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256 GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 5P lens, AI Beautification
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- 2MP macro lens with GC02K0 sensor, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens
- 13MP main with OV13B Sensor, 1/3.06-inch Sensor size, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P Lens, 6X Digital Zoom
- 2MP depth camera with GC02M1B Sensor, F/2.4 Aperture
- Battery: 4980mAh (min) / 5000mAh (typ) with 18W fast charging (9V/2A)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB 2.0 Type, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Geomagnetic induction, under screen proximity, under screen light, acceleration sensor
The Oppo A32 4GB/128GB variant price is 1199 Yuan ($175/€150) while its 8GB/128GB model costs 1499 Yuan ($220/€185). It comes in Black, Blue and Green colors and is up for order in China.