The phone comes with 6.5-inch display with FHD+ resolution. It has 1.73mm slime side bezels which results to impressive 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. The screen has also received TUV Rheinland Low Blue Light Eye care certification.
The Oppo A52 specs include octa-core Snapdragon 665 SoC coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. It has MicroSD card support for further storage expansion.
The handset sports a quad-camera setup at the back arranged in ‘L’ shape. These include 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters. Selfies are handled by an 8MP front camera, which is placed inside punch hole.
The Oppo A52 is 8.9 mm thick and houses 5000mAh (typical) battery capacity. it also supports 18W fast charging.
Oppo A52 – Full Phone Specifications
- Dimensions: 162 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 162 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Side)
- Operating System: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1
- SIM: Dual Slots
- Display: 6.5-inch multi-touch display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 1.73mm ultra-narrow side bezels, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Eye Care Certification
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 665 mobile platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 12MP main with F/1.8 Aperture, PDAF
- 8MP with 119-degree wide-angle lens
- 2MP depth sensor, F/2.4 Aperture
- 2MP macro sensor with 4cm macro shots, F/2.4 Aperture, 1.75um pixel size
- Battery: 5000mAh (typ) / 4880mAh (min) with 18W fast charging support
- Audio: ultra-linear dual-speaker system, Dirac 2.0 sound enhancement, Hi-Res audio
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONAS/Beidou, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Oppo A52 price is 1599 Yuan (US$ 225 / Rs. 17,330 approx.) and comes in Black and Blue colors. It is already up for order at company’s official site.