OPPO has officially launched a new A Series 4G smartphone in India called Oppo A55. The 4G model is quite different from OPPO A55 5G model, both in terms of specs and design.
Oppo A55 4G specifications and features
Starting with dimensions, the A55 measures 163.6 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm and weighs just about 193 grams. It has IPX4 splash resistant rating and houses a fingerprint sensor at side.
The mobile comes with dual Nano SIM slots and a dedicated MicroSD card slot. It runs on Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1 out of the box.
The Oppo A55 specs include 6.51-inch multi-touch display with NEG T2X-1 glass protection. It offers 1600 x 720 pixels resolution at 19:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 120Hz touch sampling rate and delivers 480nits (typ) / 550nits (Typ in sunlight) brightness.
Under the hood is a 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It has 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage space. There is another variant with 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage space as well. Its storage is further expandable using MicroSD card.
The Oppo A55 feature in a 16MP front facing camera with F/2.0 Aperture. At the back side is a combination of 50MP (main, F/1.8), 2MP (macro, F/2.4) and 2MP (depth, F/2.4) cameras with LED Flash.
Powering phone’s hardware is a 5000mAh (typ) / 4890mAh (min) battery with 18W fast charging support. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS and 3.5mm audio jack.
Price, Offers and Availability
- 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage model: Rs. 15,490
- 6GB RAM + 128GB Storage model: Rs. 17,490
- Rs. 3000 flat off with HDFC bank Debit / Credit cards (available for all customers)
- No Cost EMI up to 6 months, 6 months free screen replacement, 3 Months free Amazon Prime subscription (Only for Prime members)
- 10% Instant discount with Kotak / Bank of Baroda / Axis Bank
- No Cost EMI up to 3 months
- Up to Rs. 3000 cashback and No Cost EMI up to 3 months (on select credit / debit cards)
- Easy EMI options at Bajaj Finserv, IDFC First Bank, HDB Financial Services, TVS Credit, HDFC Bank, Kotak, ICICI Bank Customer Finance, Home Credit, Mahindra Finance, Zest
The Oppo A55 4G comes in Starry Black and Rainbow Blue colors. Its 4GB/64GB model will go on sale at Amazon.in starting October 3rd. The 6GB/128GB variant will be released on October 11th.