Oppo has silently introduced a new smartphone in China called OPPO A7n. It has rear mounted fingerprint sensor and runs on Color OS 5.2.1 (based on Android 8.1 Oreo).
The smartphone packs in 6.2-inch display with WaterDrop Notch and HD+ resolution. The screen offers 88.3% screen-to-body ratio. Inside is octa-core Mediatek Helio P35 SoC.
The Oppo A7n specs include 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM (expandable) and 4230 mAh (typical) battery. It has 16MP selfie shooter while the back side houses 13MP and 2MP dual cameras.
Oppo A7n Specifications
- Model Numbers: PCDM00 / PCDT00
- Dimensions: 155.9 x 75.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 170 grams
- Biometric: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo based Color OS 5.2.1
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.2-inch multi-touch screen with 1520 x 720 pixels resolution, 270ppi pixel density, 88.3% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor with IMG GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, Expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture
- Rear cameras: 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4100 mAh (minimum) / 4230 mAh (typical)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, MicorUSB, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Light, Gravity, Distance, Virtual Gyroscope, Geomagnetic
The Oppo A7n has suggested retail price of 1499 Yuan (US$ 223 / Rs. 15,380 approx.) and comes in Lake Light Green colors.
Source – Via