Oppo has introduced its latest A9 Smartphone in India. It has Dual SIM slots and runs on Android 9.0 Pie based ColorOS 6.0. A fingerprint sensor is present at the back for fast unlocking.
With thickness of 8.3mm the phone houses a decent 4020mAh (typical) battery. It has 6.53-inch multi-touch Full HD+ display which boasts 90.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The Oppo A9 specs include octa-core MediTek Helio P70 SoC with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is expandable using MicroSD card. The front side houses 16MP selfie shooter placed inside notch. The back side sports a dual camera setup consisting of 16MP and 2MP snappers.
The handset also comes with two camera modes – Ultra Night Mode (reduces noise and handles skin tone) and Dazzle Color mode (identifies scene and enhances colors, brightness and other details).
Oppo A9 Specifications
- Dimensions: 162 x 76.1 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Display: 6.5-inch multi-touch In-Cell display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 480nits (Typical) brightness, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P70 (MT6771V) processor with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 (900MHz) GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 1/3.1″ Sensor size, 1.0um pixel size, AI Beautification
- Rear cameras: 16MP (F/1.8, 1/2.8″ Sensor size, 1.12um pixels) + 2MP (F/2.4 1/5″ Sensor size, 1.75um pixels) dual cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4020 mAh (typical) / 3910 mAh (minimum)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Oppo A9 price in India is Rs. 15,490 and comes in Marble Green and Fluorite Purple colors. It will go on sale from July 20th and will be available at offline and online channels.