The Oppo A92s is finally official. The handset was recently certified by TENAA and comes with 5G support.
The smartphone is powered by Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1 and comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor. At the front is a 6.57-inch LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate and offers FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio.
The Oppo A92s specs include octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 chipset and comes in options of 6GB or 8GB of RAM. There is 128GB of storage space and a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.
The mobile features in a dual selfie camera setup of 16MP and 2MP. At the back side is a 3D Glass and sports a quad-camera setup of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP shooters.
Oppo A92s Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.8 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 184 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.1
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side mounted)
- Display: 6.57-inch LCD display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873V) processor
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB built-in
- Front camera: Dual Selfie cameras
- 16MP with Sony IMX471 sensor, F/2.0 aperture
- 2MP with depth sensor
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED flash
- 48MP main with Sony IMX586 sensor, F/1.7 Aperture
- 8MP with ultra-wide-angle lens
- 2MP with macro lens
- 2MP with portrait lens
- Battery: 4000mAh (typical) with 18W fast charging support
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONSS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Oppo A92s 6GB RAM variant price is 2199 Yuan (US$ 310 / Rs. 23,780 approx.) while A92s 8GB RAM model costs 2499 Yuan (US$ 354 / Rs. 27,040 approx.). It comes in White and Black colors and is already up for pre-order in China. Selling starts from April 29th.