Oppo is working on a cut-down variant of its recently announced OPPO A9 (2020) smartphone. This upcoming mobile is expected to be called as Oppo A9s.
The handset has been certified by TENAA with model numbers PCHM10 and PCHT10. The alleged Oppo A9s almost shares the same specs sheet as A9 (2020) but with different camera setup.
The PCHM10 / PCHT10 comes with 6.5-inch HD+ display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution and is powered by 2GHz octa-core chipset. They come with 8MP selfie camera while the back side houses 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad-cameras along with LED Flash.
The A9s houses 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM which is expandable according to TENAA. It has 4880mAh (minimum) battery capacity.
OPPO A9s (PCHM10 / PCHT10) Specifications
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0.1
- Display: 6.5-inch multi-touch In-Cell display with 1600 x 720 pixels resolution, 480nits (typical) brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: 2GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras (12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP) with LED Flash
- Battery: 4880 mAh (minimum) / 5000mAh (typical) battery
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Audio: Dual Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity, Acceleration, Gyro
The Oppo A9s (PCHM10 / PCHT10) comes in White and Blue colors. It is expected to go official soon.