The Oppo AX5 smartphone has finally made an appearance in hands-on photos. The images were first spotted by tipster Madsimar and later published by guys at Hometop.
The Photos of Oppo AX5 not only reveal the design but also its specifications. The handset packs in infamous notch at the front of its 6.2-inch display. The notch includes sensors, earpiece and front camera.
There seems to be a gradient glass back, which is very reflective. There is no fingerprint reader though. According to the spec sheet, the AX5 features in Snapdragon 450 SoC with options for 3GB / 4GB RAM. It has a decent 4230 mAh battery which should last you for more than a day.
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm / Weight: 168 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 8.1 Oreo based Color OS 5.1
- 6.2-inch in-cell IPS LCD display with 1520 x 720 pixels HD+ resolution, 16.7M colors, 10-point multi-touch
- 1.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU (600MHz)
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage space
- 8MP front camera with with F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP (F/2.2) + 2MP (F/2.4) dual rear cameras with LED Flash, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 4230 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Ambient Light sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer, G-Sensor, Compass