Oppo has launched a new smartphone in Vietnam called F3 Lite. It is the same smartphone which is globally known as Oppo A57.
Chinese company is claiming it to be a selfie focused smartphone due to its 16MP selfie camera. It also comes with beautify 4.0, bringing in new beautify effects. On the back side is 13MP primary Sony stacked CMOS sensor.
The Oppo F3 Lite specs include a 5.2-inch 720p display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by Snapdragon 435 SoC and is paired with 3GB RAM. It has 32GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The cell phone is 7.65 mm thick, weighs 147 grams and comes with Fingerprint sensor under home button. It runs on Color OS 3.0 which is based on Android 6.0. A 2900 mAh battery powers the hardware. Most of connectivity options are supported as well.
Oppo F3 Lite (A57) Specifications
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.65 mm / Weight: 147 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor (home button)
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, supports multi-touch
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 16MP front camera with F/2.2 Aperture, Beautify 4.0
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony’s stacked CMOS Sensor, F/2.0 Aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 2900 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Oppo F3 Lite is priced at VND 5,49 million, which converts to about US$ 240. It comes in Gold and Black colors.