Oppo has launched an affordable variant of F5 called Oppo F5 Youth. It has uni-body design, sports a 6-inch FHD+ screen and runs on ColorOS 3.2 (based on Android 7.1)
The handset is 7.5 mm thick, weighs 152 grams and sports a dual Nano SIM slots and a dedicated microSD card slot. It is powered by 3200 mAh battery.
The Oppo F5 Youth Specs include octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 SoC with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU, 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM (expandable). It has 13MP main camera at the back with LED Flash while a 16MP shooter is placed at the front.
- Dimensions: 156.4 x 76 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 152 grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 7.1 Nougat based ColorOS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- 6-inch LTPS TFT display with 2160 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution, supports multi-touch
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) processor with ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- 16MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture, 2.0μm pixel size
- 13MP rear camera with F/2.2 Aperture and LED Flash, Ultra HD Mode, PDAF
- 3200 mAH battery capacity
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, USB OTG, MicroUSB V2.0
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor, E-Compass
The Oppo F5 Youth price is set at PHP13,990 which converts to $275. It comes in Gold and Black colors.