Oppo has announced Find X3 smartphone in China. It has Dual Nano Slots with 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE support. The phone runs on Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2.
The Oppo Find X3 feature an in-display fingerprint sensor. It has 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 3216 x 1400 pixels QHD+ resolution. The screen offers up to 120Hz refresh rate, 1300nits of peak brightness and boasts 92.7% screen-to-body ratio.
The cellphone houses octa-core Snapdragon 870 SoC inside with 8GB RAM. The Find X3 has 128GB and 256GB storage options. At its front is a 32MP selfie camera. At the back side are quad cameras consisting of 50MP (main) + 50MP (wide-angle) + 13MP (telephoto) + 3MP (micro) shooters at back with LED Flash.
The Oppo Find X3 specs also include 4500mAH (typical) battery which makes up of two 2250mAh modules. It supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging and 30W wireless charging as well. The handset has built-in NFC as well.
Oppo Find X3 Specifications
- Model: PEDM00
- Dimensions: 163.6 x 74 x 8.26 mm
- Weight: 193 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.2
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED (Flexible / LTPO) display with 3216 x 1440 pixels resolution, up to 120Hz refresh rate, up to 240Hz refresh rate (default 180Hz), 525ppi pixel density, 5000000:1 (typical value) / dynamic 12000000:1 (typical value) contrast ratio, 500nits / 800nits / 1300nits (peak) brightness, 10240 levels of brightness, multi-touch support, 92.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 870 mobile platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X @ 2133MHz 4x16bit
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Front camera: 32MP with 81-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 5P Lens, EIS
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash, OIS, EIS, Up to 4K video, up to 1080p slow motion
- 50MP main with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, F/1.8 Aperture, full-pixel omnidirectional focusing, OIS
- 50MP wide-angle with 1/1.56-inch Sony IMX766 sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, native 110.3-degree ultra-wide viewing angles, full-pixel omnidirectional focusing
- 13MP telephoto lens with F/2.4 Aperture, 5x hybrid optical zoom, up to 20X digital zoom
- 3MP micro camera with F/3.0 Aperture, 60times magnification, 1080p video
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) (2250mAh x 2) with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast charging, 30W wireless charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2×2 MIMO, MU-MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C 3.1, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor, ambient light sensor, color temperature sensor, proximity sensor, acceleration sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, support step function
The Oppo Find X3 128GB storage model is priced at 4499 Yuan while Find X3 256GB storage variant costs slightly higher at 4999 Yuan. It comes in Black, White and Blue colors.