The OPPO K1 smartphone, which was first introduced in China back in October 2018 has now made its way in India. Company has just launched the handset for Indian markets.
The Oppo K1 is 7.4mm thick, has Dual SIM slots and comes in in-display fingerprint sensor. It has 6.4-inch multi-touch AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels FHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Internal hardware makes up to octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage space. There are 16MP and 2MP dual rear cameras and records 4K videos. They have AI Scene recognition which can recognize 120 different scenes and enhance images. For selfies there is 25MP front shooter AI beauty, AI Portraits.
Oppo K1 Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 75.5 x 7.4 mm
- Weight: 156 Grams
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo with Color OS 5.2
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes, In-display (uses light screen fingerprint technology)
- SIM: Dual SIM support
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED Display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi pixel density, 430nits brightness, 91% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 660 AIE Mobile Platform with Adreno 512 GPU
- RAM: 4GB / 6GB (market dependent) options
- Storage: 64GB built-in
- Front Camera: 25MP with 1/2.8″ Sensor size, F/2.0 Aperture, 0.9µm pixel size, AI Beauty
- Rear Camera: 16MP primary rear camera with 1/2.8″ sensor size, F/1.7 Aperture, 1.12µm pixel size and PDAF. Secondary 2MP depth sensor with F/2.4 Aperture, dual-tone LED Flash
- Battery: 3500 mAh (minimum) 3600 mAh (typical) Li-Ion
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
The OPPO K1 price in India is Rs. 16990 (US$ 237 approx.) for 4GB RAM model. It comes in Astral Blue and Piano Black colors. You can buy phone at Flipkart from February 12th 12:00PM IST. Some of the launch offers include no cost EMI at Rs. 2832 / month, Extra 5% off on Axis Bank Buzz Credit cards and Flat Rs. 15,300 Buyback value with purchase police of Rs. 99.