OPPO has officially introduced its new ‘K Series’ smartphone in China called Oppo K7x. It is a 5G smartphone with side mounted fingerprint sensor and support for face unlocking.
The Oppo K7x features in a large 5000mAh battery and supports 30W VOOC 4.0 flash charging. Oppo claims that battery fully charges up to 100% in about 66 minutes. It has Super power saving mode as well.
The handset sports a 6.5-inch LTPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. The screen offers FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect aspect ratio, 60/90Hz refresh rate option and up to 180Hz touch sampling rate.
The Oppo K7x specs include octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G chipset with 6GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage space. It has Dual Nano SIM slots with 5G (SA/NSA) support. The mobile comes pre-installed with Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2.
Oppo has also included Link Boost which intelligently switches between 5G and Wi-Fi for superior connectivity. The Hyper Boost 3.0 offers targeted acceleration solution for more than 50 apps.
Camera features of Oppo K7x 5G include 16MP selfie shooter with 79-degree FOV and F/2.0 Aperture. At the back side are quad-cameras which consists of 48MP (main) + 8MP (wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (portrait B&W) shooters.
Oppo K7x Specifications
- Model: PERM00
- Dimensions: 162.2 x 75.1 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 194 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (side, unlocks in 0.3s), Face Unlock
- Display: 6.5-inch LTPS display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate, 405ppi pixel density, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 480nits (typ) / 600nits (max) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection multi-touch support, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core (2GHz A76 x 2 + 2GHz A55 x 6) MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor (MT6853V) with ARM NATT MC3 GPU
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.0 Aperture, 79° FOV, 5P Lens
- Rear cameras: Quad cameras with LED Flash, EIS, up to 4K video, up to 1080p slow motion video
- 48MP main with F/1.7Aperture, 5P Lens
- 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with F/2.2 Aperture, 5P Lens
- 2MP maco camera with F/2.4 Aperture, 3P Lens
- 2MP portrait camera (B&W) with F/2.4 Aperture, 3P Lens
- Battery: 4900mAh (min) / 5000mAh (typ) with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA dual mode) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Distance, Gyroscope, Acceleration, Step counter
The Oppo K7X color options include Black Mirror and Blue Shadow shades. It is priced at 1499 Yuan (US$ 223 / Rs. 16,700 approx.) (initial discounted rate of 1399 Yuan) and will sell in China from November 11th. [source]