Oppo has officially unveiled its latest K Series smartphone in China called Oppo K9 Pro 5G.
It comes with dual Nano SIM slots and supports 5G. It has an in-display fingerprint, light and proximity sensors. The cellphone as face unlocking support.
The Oppo K9 Pro 5G specs include 6.43-inch AMOLED display with HDR10 support. It has FHD+ resolution, 60Hz/120Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate and boasts 91.7% screen-to-body ratio.
Powering inside is octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor with 8GB / 128G LPDDR4X RAM options. Depending on model, K9 Pro 5G has 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage variants.
The cellphone houses Diamond solid-liquid dual-state heat dissipation system which uses same materials of space satellite. It has 14000mm² heat dissipation area that reduces core temperature by 17°C.
The K9 Pro 5G boots with Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3. It has z-axis linear motor for 4D vibrations and stereo speakers for optimum audio. The cell phone packs in 16MP front camera. At the back side is a combo of 64MP main, 8MP ultra-wide and 2MP macro lenses.
Fueling hardware is a 4500mAh battery 60W fast charging support which charges mobile phone up to 50% in just 16 minutes.
Oppo K9 Pro 5G specifications
- Model: PEYM00
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 73.5 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED HDR10 display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 120Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 / 136% sRGB color gamut (73.64% DCI-P3 / 99.9% sRGB color gamut in Soft mode), 8000000:1, 409ppi pixel density, 600nits (typical in sunlight) / 800nits (peak) brightness, 8-bit Colors, DT-Star1 cover materials, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Up to 3GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 processor with ARM Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- RAM with storage:
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Front camera: 16MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 3.48mm focal length, EIS anti-shake, up to 1080p video recording at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, 4K video at 30fps, 1080p at 60/30fps, Slow motion 1080p at 120fps / 720p at 240fps
- 64MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, 79.5° FOV, 6P lens, AF with closed-loop focus motor
- 8MP Super wide-angle with 119° FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, AF not supported
- 2MP macro with F/2.4 Aperture, 89° FOV, 3P lens, Fixed Focus, 4cm shots
- Battery: 4500mAh (typical) with 60W super flash charging
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Audio: Stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Geomagnetic induction, Light, in-display Proximity, in-display Light, Acceleration, Gravity, Gyroscope, step counter
The Oppo K9 Pro 5G 8GB/128GB model is priced at 2199 Yuan ($340 / Rs. 25,090 approx.). Its 12GB/256GB version costs 2699 Yuan ($417 / Rs. 30,800 approx.). Oppo will offer 200 Yuan discount for limited time. The handset comes in Obsidian Black and Glacier Blue colors. [source]