Oppo has unveiled a new Reno Series smartphones in Japan called OPPO Reno A. It runs on Android Pie with ColorOS 6.0 and houses an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The mobile is also IP67 rated for water resistance. It has 6.4-inch multi-touch display with FHD+ resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The handset also boasts 91% screen-to-body ratio.
The Oppo Reno A specs include octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB ROM options. For enhanced gaming experience, it has Game Boost 2.0, Touch Boost and Frame Boost.
The smartphone is 7.8mm thick and sports 3D Gradient color shades. It has 3600 mAh battery. In terms of cameras, front side houses 25MP shooter with AI Beautification. At the back side is 16MP and 2MP shooters with AI Scene recognition.
Oppo Reno A Specifications
- Dimensions: 158.4 x 75.4 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 169.5 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Ratings: IP67
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie based ColorOS 6
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.4-inch multi-touch display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, multi-touch support, 91% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 710 mobile platform with Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB (Rakuten Mobile variant only). Expandableup to 256GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 25MP with 1080p video recording
- Rear cameras: 16MP + 2MP dual shooters with LED Flash, 4K/1080p/720p video recording
- Battery: 3600mAh
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.0, USB OTG, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC (FeliCa compatible)
- Sensors: Magnetic, Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gyro
The Oppo Reno A price is JPY 35,800 (US$ 332 / €303 / Rs. 23,650 approx.) and comes in Black and Blue colors. It will go on sale in Japan from October 18th.