Oppo has finally unveiled its latest Reno Series flagship phone called Reno ACE. It has 6.5-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution at 20:9 aspect ratio. The handset boasts 90Hz refresh rate and 135Hz touch sampling rate.
The mobile is 8.7mm thick and sports a gradient glass back with metal frame. It has an in-display fingerprint sensor and includes NFC as well. There are dual 2000mAh battery (4000mAh total) and supports Super VOOC Flash charging at 65W. Company claims that it can fully charge battery in about 30 minutes and offers 6 hours of usage with just 6 minutes of charging.
The Oppo RENO ACE specs include octa-core Snapdragon 855 Plus mobile processor with up to 12GB RAM and up to 256GB storage options. The smartphone uses composite carbon finger between the chipset and its vapor cooling chamber for improved heat conductivity. Moreover, the cell phone offers 4D Gaming experience by real-time game scene recognition.
In terms of cameras, it includes 48MP (main) + 8MP (Ultra-wide-angle) + 13MP (telephoto) + 2MP (mono) quad-cameras at the back with LED flash. For selfies, it has 16MP shooter.
Oppo Reno ACE Specifications
- Dimensions: 161 x 75.7 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 200 grams
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6
- Biometrics: In-Display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.5-inch AMOLED Display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, 135Hz sampling rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1000Nits brightness, multi-touch support, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform with Adreno 640 GPU (675MHz)
- RAM with Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Front camera: 16MP
- Rear cameras: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash
- 48MP with 1/2.25-inch Sony IMX586 sensor, F/1.7 Aperture, 0.8um pixel size, PDAF, OIS, EIS
- 8MP with 116-degree Ultra-Wide-Angle lens
- 13MP with Telephoto lens, 1/3-inch Sensor size, F/2.4 Aperture, 5X Hybrid Optical zoom, 20X digital zoom
- 2MP Mono lens
- Battery: 4000mAh (2000mAh x 2) / 3900 mAh (minimum) with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 flash charging support
- Audio: Stereo Speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2X2 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth V5.0, USB type-C, NFC, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Oppo RENO ACE price
- 8G RAM + 128GB storage model: 3199 Yuan (US$ 449 / Rs. 31,950 approx.)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 3399 Yuan (US$ 477 / Rs. 33,950 approx.)
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage model: 3799 Yuan (US$ 535 / Rs. 37,950 approx.)
The Oppo RENO ACE colors include Electroacoustic Violet and Interstellar Blue shades. It will go on sale from October 17th and is already up for order in china. One can avail 200 Yuan discount on first sale.
OPPO has also unveiled RENO ACE Gundam 40th Anniversary Special Edition (Only 30,000 units). It has a special 3D avatar, Social case and theme . It is priced at 3599 Yuan (US$ 505 / Rs. 35,950 approx.) and will be up for order from October 21. It will start selling from November 11th.
The Oppo Game Controller C1 for RENO ACE Gundam Edition price is 299 Yuan (US$ 42 / Rs. 2990 approx.). It leverages Free mapping technology and deeply integrates with colorOS. It also includes ALPS vibration linear motor for 4D vibrations.