The Reno Z features in a notch which houses a 32MP front camera. At the back side is 45MP and 5MP dual camera setup along with LED flash. The glass at the back also sports an O-Dot ceramic point for protecting camera sensors (when placed on flat surface).
The phone specs include a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with FHD+ resolution and is powered by Snapdragon 710 SoC. It has 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM and houses 3950 mAh fast charging battery.
Oppo Reno Z Specifications
- Dimensions: 157.3 x 74.9 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 186 grams
- SOperating System: Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.0
- Biometcis: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED display with 2340 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipaset: Octa-Core (2.2GHz Kryo 360 x 2 + 1.7GHz Kryo 360 x 6) Snapdragon 710 Mobile Platform with Adreno 616 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB built-in (non-expandable)
- Front camera: 32MP
- Rear cameras: 48MP (Sony IMX586 sensor) + 5MP (depth) dual shooters with LED Flash
- Battery: 3950 mAh (non-removable) with 20W (5V/4A) VOOC 3.0 Flash charging support
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), USB Type-C, NFC, Bluetooth V5.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Oppo Reno Z price is Euro 190 (US$ 215 / Rs. 15,000 approx.) and comes in Jet Black and Ocean Green colors. It will go on sale in Europe in early next month. There are no details on availability in other markets.