OPPO has unveil a new smartphone in China called Reno4 SE 5G. It has dual Nano Slots and runs on Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2.
The handset is 7.85mm thick and houses dual 2150mAh batteries (4300mAh tptal capacity). The Oppo Reno4 SE also supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 super flash charging and is also compatible with other charging protocols.
For security, it has in in-display fingerprint sensor along with support for Face Recognition. The mobile sports a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with FHD+ 20:9 resolution and boasts 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
The Oppo Reno4 SE specs include octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G chipset with 8GB LPDDR4X RAM. The smartphone comes in option of 128GB or 256GB storage space.
For optics, it has 32MP front facing camera for selfies. At the back side are triple cameras with LED Flash and up to 4K video recording. These include 48MP (main) + 8MP (ultra-wide-angle) + 2MP (macro) shooters.
Oppo Reno4 SE 5G Specifications
- Model: PEAM00 / PEAT00
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 73.9 x 7.85 mm
- Weight: 169 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition
- Operating System: Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate (2 fingers), 91.97% DCI-P3 color gamut, 100% sRGB color, 409ppi pixel density, 100000:1 (typ) contrast ratio, 430nits (typ) / 600nits (max) brightness, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 (MT6853V) processor with ARM NATT MC3 GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.0
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 5P lens, AI smart beauty, EIS
- Rear cameras: Triple rear cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video at 30fps, Slow motion 1080p at 120fps / 720p at 240fps, Video anti shake
- 48MP main with F/1.7 Aperture, 6P Lens, Auto Focus
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 119° super wide angle lens (105° super wide angle after distortion correction), F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens
- 2MP Macro with F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens
- Battery: 2150mAh x 2 (16.64Wh Typ), equivalent to 4300mAh. Supports 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 super flash charging, compatible with 50W SuperVOOC super flash charging, PD (9V/2A), VOOC fast charging protocols
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/galileo, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Geomagnetic induction, Light, narrow slit Proximity sensor, Acceleration, Gravity, Gyroscope, Step counter
The Oppo Reno4 SE 5G 128GB variant costs 2499 Yuan ($370 approx.) while its 256GB storage model has price-tag of 2799 Yuan ($413 approx.). The handset comes in Super Flash Black, Super Flash White and Super Flash Blue colors. It is up for order in China and will start selling from September 25th.