Oppo has officially unveiled its latest Reno series smartphone in Kenya called Oppo Reno5 F. It is offered in two colour options – Fluid Black and Fantastic Purple.
The Oppo Reno5 F feature an in-display fingerprint sensor and runs on Android11 based Color OS 11.1. It has Dual Nano Slots for 4G VoLTE.
The smartphone helms a 6.43 AMOLED 60Hz display wand offers FHD+ resolution. It has 135Hz touch sampling rate but in game mode, it increases to 180Hz. The screen also offers a peak of 800nits of brightness. Thanks to its slim bezels, Reno 5 F boasts 90.8% screen-to-body ratio.
Other Specs of Reno5 F include octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 SoC with 8GB RAM and 128GB built-in storage space. Battery included is a 4310mAh capacity with support for 30W VOOC fast charging.
In terms of optics, the mobile includes 32MP selfie camera with F/2.4 Aperture and face unlock support. At the back side are quad cameras which includes 48MP main, a ultra-wide angle lens, Macro and Mono shooters.
OPPO Reno5 F specifications
- Dimensions:160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 172 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, 60Hz refresh rate, 135Hz (normal) / 180Hz (game mode) touch sampling rate, 8-bit colors, 92% Typical DCI-P3 colors, 100% Typical sRGB color gamut, 409ppi pixel density, 1000000:1 Contrast ratio, 430nits (normal) / 600nits (HBM) / 800nits (peak) brightness, 90.80% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch support
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P95 processor with IMG 9XM-HP8 (970MHz) GPU
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X @ 1866MHz
- Storage: 128GB built-in
- Front camera: 32MP with 85° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 5P lens
- Rear cameras: Quad-cameras with LED flash, up to 4K video recording at 30fps, up to 1080p slow-motion, EIS 1080p video at 30fps
- 48MP main with 79° FOV, F/1.7 Aperture, 6P lens, 25mm equivalent focal length, Auto Focus, open-loop focus motor
- Wide-angle camera with 119° FOV, F/2.2 Aperture, Fixed Focus, 5P lens, 16mm equivalent focal length
- Macro camera with 89° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, fixed focus
- Mono lens with 89° FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, fixed focus
- Battery: 4220mAh (min) / 4310mAh (typical) with 30W VOOC Charge fast charging
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.1, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo/QZSS
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, Light, Proximity, Accelerometer, Gravity, Gryoscope
The Oppo Reno5 F price is KES 31,499 ($287 / €241 / Rs. 20,820 approx.). Exact global release dates are not known, however, the cellphone is expected in other markets in near future. [source]