Oppo has officially unveiled its latest smartphone under its Reno Series called Reno6 5G. The phone has support for face unlocking and comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Oppo Reno6 5G offers dual SIM connectivity and is powered by Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3. It has 6.43-inch multi-touch FHD+ AMOLED display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio. The screen offers up to 90Hz refresh rate and includes Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top.
The Reno 6 5G is powered by eight-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. It has 8GB / 128GB RAM options with 128GB / 256GB storage space variants. It is powered by 4300mAh battery capacity and supports 65W ultra-fast flash charging.
For optics, Oppo has included 32MP selfie camera. At the back side are three cameras consisting of 2MP macro + 64MP main + 8MP ultra-wide cameras. There is an LED Flash as well.
Oppo Reno6 5G specifications
- Model: PEQM00
- Dimensions: 156.8 x 72.1 x 7.59 mm
- Weight: 182 grams
- Biometrics: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- SIM: Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 11 based ColorOS 11.3
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, up to 180Hz touch sampling rate, 93.28% DCI-P3 colors, 410ppi pixel density, up to 750nits brightness, multi-touch support, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- RAM and Storage:
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Non expandable
- Front camera: 32MP with F/2.4 Aperture, 85-degree FOV, 5P lens, fixed focus, up to 1080p video
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED Flash, up to 4K video recording
- 64MP main with 1/2″ OV64B Sensor, 0.702um pixels, F/1.7 Aperture, 80-degree FOV, 6P lens, Auto Focus, adapt closed-loop focus motor
- 8MP ultra-wide angle with 119-degree FOV, 1/4″ Sony IMX355 sensor, 1.12um pixel size, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P lens, fixed focus
- 2MP macro with 1/5″ OV02B10 sensor, 1.75um pixel size, 89-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 3P lens, fixed focus
- Battery: 4300mAH typical (2150mAh x 2) / 4200mAh minimum (2100mAh x 2) with 65W fast charging. Support SuperVOOC 2.0, SuperVOOC, VOOC 3.0, PD (9V/2A), QC (9V/2A) fast charging protocol
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, color temperature, under-screen proximity, under-screen light, acceleration, gravity, gyroscope, support step function
The Oppo Reno6 8GB/128GB variant price is 2799 Yuan ($438 / Rs. 31,850 approx.) while its 12GB/256GB model costs 3199 Yuan ($501 / Rs. 36,400 approx.). It will go on sale in China from June 11th.