Oppo has officially introduced Reno7 SE 5G smartphone in China. It was unveiled along side Reno7 5G.
The Reno 7 SE is dual SIM smartphone with support for 5G / Dual 4G VoLTE. It runs on Android 11 based ColorOS 12 and comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor. It has NFC for making contact-less payments.
The Oppo Reno7 SE 5G specs include 6.43-inch AMOLED 90Hz display offering FHD+ resolution. Its screen delivers 600nits peak brightness and includes Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on top.
The model packs in octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor with 8GB RAM. It has 128GB / 256GB storage options. A 4500mAh (typical) battery powers the hardware. It supports 33W fast charging.
The Reno 7 SE 5G feature a 16MP front camera. At the back side is a combination of 48MP main, 2MP macro and 2MP portrait lenses.
Oppo Reno7 SE 5G specifications
- Model: PFCM00
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 73.2 x 7.45 mm
- Weight: 171 grams
- SIM: Dual Nano slots
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (in-display), Face unlock
- Operating system: Android 11 based ColorOS 12
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED display with 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio, up to 90Hz refresh rate, 120Hz/180Hz touch sampling rate, 97% (vivid) / 95% (soft) DCI-P3 colors, 409ppi pixel density, 430nits (typ) / 600nits (peak) brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 90.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Chipset: Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1200-MAX with ARM Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- RAM and storage:
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Front camera: 16MP with Sony IMX471 sensor, 78-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, 5P lens, 1um pixel size, up to 1080p at 30fps
- Rear cameras: Triple cameras with LED flash
- 48MP main with Sony IMX581 sensor, 79-degree FOV, F/1.7 Aperture, AF, up to 4K video at 30fps, Anti-shake EIS 1080p at 60fps, Slow motion 1080p/720p at 120/240fps
- 2MP macro with 89-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, fixed focus
- 2MP portrait with 89-degree FOV, F/2.4 Aperture, fixed focus
- Battery: 4390mAh (min) / 4500mAh (typ) with 33W Flash charging. Supports PD/QC
- Connectivity: 5G (SA/NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth V5.2, USB Type-C, dual-band GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C audio
- Sensors: Geomagnetic, in-display Light, in-display Proximity, Acceleration, Gravity, Gyroscope, Step counter
The Oppo Reno7 SE 5G comes in Midnight Black, Morning Gold and Star Rain colors.
Its 8GB/128GB model costs 2199 Yuan ($344 / Rs. 25650 approx.) while the 8GB/256GB variant is priced at 2399 Yuan ($375 / Rs. 27,990 approx.). The smartphone is up for order in China and will go on sale from December 17th.