The Oukitel C19 Android 10 GO Edition smartphone is now official. It has hybrid Dual Nano Slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The Oukitel C19 specs include 6.49-inch IPS in-cell display with HD+ resolution and delivers up to 400nits brightness. It has a small notch which houses 5MP front camera.
At the back side is triple camera setup which makes up of 13MP (Sony IMX214, AI Scene recognition) + 2MP + 2MP shooters. There is a 4000mAh battery which gives about 2 days of standby time.
The Oukitel C19 features in 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 SoC. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, which is expandable using MicroSD card.
Oukitel C19 Specifications
- Dimensions: 155 x 78 x 8.7 mm
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Nano Slots
- Operating System: Android 10 GO
- Biometrics: Face Recognition
- Display: 6.49-inch In-Cell IP display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 400nits brightness, 5-point multi-touch support
- Chipset: Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with ARM Mali-T720 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB Built-in, expandable using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 5MP
- Rear cameras: 13MP (Sony IMX214) + 2MP + 2MP triple rear cameras with LED Flash
- Battery: 4000mAh with 5W charging (5V/1A)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band (2.4/5Ghz), Bluetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light, Magnetic compass, Gyroscope, Geomagnetic sensor
The Oukitel C19 price is $99.99 (intro price of $59.99) and comes in Black, Purple, Gradient Blue and Green colors. It is already up for order now with global sales beginning from July 13th..