The Panasonic Eluga Ray 810 specs include 6.2-inch HD+ notched display coupled with octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 SoC inside. It has 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM and MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
The smartphone features in 16MP and 2MP dual rear cameras with LED Flash and AI capabilities. For selfies, a 16MP snapper is placed at the front inside the notch. There is a selfie flash as well. Phone’s 4000mAh battery offers about 26 hours of talk time.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 810 Specifications
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 74.5 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie OS
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS LCD display with 1500 x 720 pixels resolution, 268ppi pixel density, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 (650MHz) GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB built-in, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 16MP with LED flash, Fixed Focus
- Rear cameras: 16MP + 2MP dual rear cameras iwth LED Flash, Digital Zoom, Touch to Focus, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Po. Offers up to 26 hours of talk time
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V5.0, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 810 price is Rs. 7999 and comes in Starry Black and Turquoise Blue colors. It is already available online at Flipkart and offline channels.