Huawei and Porsche Design have again come together to announced Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 smartphone. It was announced along with Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro. It was announced at an event held in Munich.
Talking about hardware, Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 has more or less the same specification of Mate 10 pro. Aesthetically speaking, it has several Porsche enhancements.
This particular luxury smartphone is specially designed for strength and style. It has glass uni-body construction and sleek handcrafted exterior. Additionally its UI is custom engineered to deliver next level of smartphone experience.
It has large memory cortex, comes with 6GB RAM and even more storage, which is about 256GB. Company is also giving USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone jack adapter and Custom made leather case along with the device (exclusively designed).
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm / Weight: 178 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- IP53 rating (to be confirmed)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Infrared Remote Control
- Android 8.0 OS with EMUI 8.0
- 6-inch FullView OLED HDR display, 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 402ppi pixel density, 70000:1 high contrast, 112% NTSC color saturation, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core (2.36GHz A73 x 4 + 1.8GHz A53 x 4) Kirin 970 with i7 Co-processor, NPU (Neural Network Processing Unit) and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 256GB Internal memory
- 8MP front camera with F/2.0 Aperture
- 20MP (monochrome) + 12MP (RGB) dual cameras with dual F/1.6 Aperture, dual ISP, (LEICA SUMMILUX-H) with Dual LED Flash and Real Time Recognition. Comes with BSI CMOS sensor, OIS, supports PDAF + CAF + Laser + Depth Auto Focus, 2X hybrid Zoom and 4K video recording. It also delivers AI powered Bokeh effect
- 4000 mAh Typical Battery with Smart Power Management, Huawei Super Charge
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.2 BLE, USB Type C, DisplayPort 1.2, GPS/GLONASS/BDS, NFC
- LDAC HD Audio
- G-Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Barometer
It will initially launch in Bahrain, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Kuwait,Lebanon, Malaysia, Netherlands, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, UAE and UK.