Puma has launched its new wearable smartwatch in India called Puma PT9100. It is an Android Wear OS powered smartwatch with water resistant up to 50 meters.
It is a sporty smartwatch with 1.19-inch AMOLED display with 390 x 390 pixels resolution. There is no scratch resistance glass though.
The Puma PT9100 specs include Snapdragon Wear 3100 SoC with 512MB RAM and 4GB ROM. It has Bluetooth V4.2 to connect with most Android phones and iPhones. There is a NFC chip inside for making secure payments.
The smartwatch easily syncs with Google Fit and includes GPS. It allows activity tracking like walking, running, Pilates, rowing, spinning etc. You also get Heart Rate sensor for tracking heart beats.
Puma PT9100 Specifications
- Weight: 95 grams
- Opearting System: Wear OS
- Rating: Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Display: 1.19-inch AMOLED screen with 390 x 390 pixels resolution, No scratch resistant glass
- Chipset: Snapdragon Wear 3100
- RAM: 512MB
- Internal memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, NFC
- Compatibility: most Android and iOS smartphones
- Features: Calorie counter, Steps counter, Heart Rate monitor, Activity tracking (Distance, Steps etc), Date and Time display, Alarm, Smart Notifications (text, email, social media alerts, calendar alerts)
- Audio: Built-in microphone with voice control
- Battery life: Up to 1 to 2 days (depending on usage), Rechargeable battery fully charges in about 2 hours
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Altimeter, Gyroscope, Heart Rate